Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Let's Get this Party Started

So I really should be going to bed right now but I wanted to write a blog recapping my first week while it was fresh. I know that once the week starts I'll probably run out of time. Orientation week was awesome. I had a blast getting to know new people. It is really fun to have a completely clean slate and be in an environment where everyone is trying to make new friends. My sleep schedule for the week was a downward trend going from 8-6-5-0 hours of sleep by wednesday night (8 hours was sunday night). I'm not sure I have ever been that sleep in my life. Clearly it is good that I'm done with college because I don't handle sleep deprivation as well as I used to. I mean, in my delirium, I chose a seat in the front row so it would be super obvious to the speaker whenever I nodded off...NICE.

Other than work, things are on the up and up from last week. I am sufficiently distracted and bouncing back. Not to say that a little uneasiness doesn't creep in every now and then still. I think having to start over SO many times in the last 4 years has left me a bit uneasy about it. When we were giving out random facts about ourselves last week I realized I've actually attended four different colleges in 4 years. That's pretty nuts.


All in all, I am just really excited for what the future holds. I feel like I'm starting off on quite the adventure. Having my own place, forming friends, and beginning my career. It's easy to look at it and be intimidate and sad that I'm growing up, but its also easy to look at it and all the opportunities it leads to, which is what I am choosing to do. So here's to me, enjoying the moment and living life to the fullest :)

That's all you get for now, its bed time for me! (also, I apologize ahead of time for typos, I wrote this quickly)

No comments:

Post a Comment